Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Still Getting Through It...

It's soon going to be my birthday and I'm having a party. Nothing fancy obviously but a few friends and some good food. Most exciting I'm having margaritas! :D
I'm still ok. Most days are hard but I try not to worry about it or think about it too much.
It will be what it will be. I struggle to remember that and take each day as a gift and a treasure (which is sometimes difficult for me). I don't know if I'll make it back to clinic or maybe past it again and just waiting for the next one or if things will go bad and I'll have to go to the hospital and start dialysis but whatever happens will be ok.
Today I am sure that it will. I like my Drs. and nurses and I'm sure they will all take good care of me so somehow I'll handle it.
I will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment