Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Clinic

Well I am home from clinic and trying to digest the latest news.
I know that my kidneys are failing and it will be soon time to start dialysis but I really thought I would have more time. :(
I have dropped to 12% function and over the next 6 weeks will somehow have to get my head ready to handle the reality that I live in.
It's not easy.
I want to wait until hubby is off work to go through this but I don't know if I'm going to make it until then.
We will see.
Whatever will happen will happen. I am sure I can handle this and I'm gonna figure it out. It might be hard sometimes though and I'm sure the monthly appts to dialysis will get stressful but somehow I'm gonna find my way.
In the meantime I am trying to get my head ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment