Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Fistulagram and Angioplasty

 So March 23 I went to Orillia (in the midst of this Covid world so it was a very stressful day for me because I ONLY go to dialysis and home right now) to have my graft looked at with dye so they could see if it had any problems. I don't know because I didn't see because I was just laying on the table covered in towels but they checked it out, saw what problems there were and then put little balloons inside it to expand it and make it better. So then I went to dialysis because it was my usual dialysis day. So for the WHOLE treatment my BP was 230/115 or something else...they did give me a pill at the end of it to help bring it down a bit but I just basically got home had something to eat and went straight to bed. It was NOT my best day but I must say that it was an improvement over all because my numbers are better now, my clearances are better and there is no more whistle in my graft. HOPEFULLY, my graft will be good for awhile now and I don't have to repeat this day again any time soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment