Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

So...

From May until the 15th I waited for a surgery appointment On May 15 I had surgery to have a graft put in my arm. So I waited for the graft and my arm to heal for WEEKS! It was swollen a long time and sometimes even still my hand is full of fluid and swollen so I haven't put my rings back on :( but I found one that actually fits so my hand isn't naked! lol
I have since been to see Dr. Gowing twice for check ups and today I will do my first hemo treatment using my graft.
From now on I will be going to hemo 3 times a week again and I am now done with PD ...eventually I will get my pd catheter taken out so at least I can be somewhat back to normal again except for having to go 3 times a week for dialysis...however, I am STILL here!!
It has been a long couple of months but I have had time to breath and I'm still unsure about home hemo but for now I will get used to hemo 3 times a week and see how it goes.
I can tell you today that I have MUCH more energy right now than I have had on PD and I feel pretty good :) Keep on keeping on!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment